I find myself unable to receive e-mails about mid-day. A resending of the service books takes care of the issue but this is a daily occurrence. I use QuickPull, set for a daily pull, and have no other issues with my BlackBerry.

This is its only issue and I just can't seem to figure it out. Again, its fine in the morning, then sometime during the day i'll realize I missed an e-mail and resend the books and then that usually makes it good until I go to sleep.

Repeat, ad nauseum.
    04-12-09 11:30 PM
    what email host are you using? i am using google apps (with own domain) and it does require sending of service books first thing in the morning should last all day but yeah with gmail and yahoo mail seems fine just hosted google apps seems to not play nicely.
    04-13-09 02:29 AM
    Hotmail. And now I have to call VZW to figure out my email settings user name and password. Thanks for letting me know this can be normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 02:02 PM
    I use yahoo,gmail,blackberry, and a work (outlook OWA) accounts... Never had to resend the service books... Do I not understand your question....

Is it just today, because I see some other people saying that blackberry e-mail is down right now... unable to confirm that though
    04-13-09 02:07 PM
    I use yahoo,gmail,blackberry, and a work (outlook OWA) accounts... Never had to resend the service books... Do I not understand your question....

Is it just today, because I see some other people saying that blackberry e-mail is down right now... unable to confirm that though
    Mine is down. I had problems with all three of my accounts. It stated about 30 minutes ago. I was able to login to BIS and resend service books. I got my emails that I had been waiting for. I never got anything after that, though. Now I can't login to BIS.

Here's hoping it's up soon.
    04-13-09 02:09 PM
    The bis is back up
    04-13-09 02:27 PM
    Not just today. Though it didn't help.

What I meant by my original question is this:
    At the start of the day when my auto-on turns on, I get all the texts from when it was off to that point, and my emails, and my voice mails.
    Then for maybe the next two or three hours I will receive emails fine.
    Somewhere near early evening I might log on to MSN and notice I have emails. So I go and check and there will sometimes be two or three that never got pushed to my phone.
    I resend the service books and in about 10 - 15 minutes I have the emails on my phone.

I am on Verizon, I use Hotmail, and its set to "In Case Of Conflict: Email Wins".
    The VZW tech told me that Hotmail has more push problems then @live.com, G-mail, Yahoo, or virtually any other host. Unfortunately most of my life is too integrated to my hotmail account to make me really even consider a new account.
    Last edited by Faulk_Wulf; 04-13-09 at 05:17 PM.
    04-13-09 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD