I didn't know if I was missing something or if that option just wasn't available. If I take a picture, I only see the option to email it. Is there anyway to send it through a sprint text message? Thanks in advance to a dumb question.
    01-15-08 12:08 AM
    the MMS is a multimedia message way...the SMS is for standard text messages, so you might be able to send it through MMS, I am not on sprint so I cannot say for certain. Try creating a MMS message and attaching that picture
    01-15-08 12:14 AM
    You can't send pictures to #s on Sprint only to emails address. I had the 8130 then returned it because i couldn't send pic to #s
    01-15-08 01:56 AM
    Try emailing them. A Sprint phone's email is usually
    #@messaging.sprintpcs.com
    i.e. [email protected]
    01-15-08 08:49 AM
    Yes you have to find the MMS for all the carries so that way you can send picturemail, SPRINT is the only carrier to block MMS from what I understand. Why I dont know Stupid yes VERY!
    01-15-08 10:02 AM
    Thanks for the input. I will def try and mail them by using that email address with the phone number in front. Thanks for the tip JazzeeJEF.

Even though the feature isn't available, I wouldn't return my 8130. I still got like 25 days to decide if I will keep it. That's 5 days of me saying I love it.
    01-15-08 12:45 PM
    Yes you have to find the MMS for all the carries so that way you can send picturemail, SPRINT is the only carrier to block MMS from what I understand. Why I dont know Stupid yes VERY!
    I have Sprint and the 8130 and repeatedly tried to send messages with picture attachments to Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T users with the appropriate MMS @ address for picture mail for each carrier and NO ONE has received any of my pictures. I'm trying to send one to myself now but doubt I'll get it. Something is up.
    01-15-08 12:52 PM
    There is one trick remove any signinture from your BB email address from BIS and it will work .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-08 01:51 PM
    and how can i go about that? login to sprint? im lost from there im such a newbie it still hurts
    01-15-08 02:48 PM
    Thanks for the input. I will def try and mail them by using that email address with the phone number in front. Thanks for the tip JazzeeJEF.

Even though the feature isn't available, I wouldn't return my 8130. I still got like 25 days to decide if I will keep it. That's 5 days of me saying I love it.
    You're Welcome! I hope it works...Let me know.

I dont really use the camera that much so I've never tried...and I dont have one on my 8830
    01-15-08 02:52 PM
    I tried using that messaging.sprintpcs.com and that didnt work so I sent a picture mail to my Berry from my Krazr and the address came up as [email protected]. So I am guessing you would have to ask your contacts for the user name they set up with Sprint. Sounds like way too much work than it is actually worth!
    01-15-08 03:06 PM
    I tried using that messaging.sprintpcs.com and that didnt work so I sent a picture mail to my Berry from my Krazr and the address came up as [email protected]. So I am guessing you would have to ask your contacts for the user name they set up with Sprint. Sounds like way too much work than it is actually worth!
    I agree. I didn't buy the phone for that option. So I am not gonna push it too hard. But thanks again.
    01-16-08 09:26 PM
    You can't send pictures to #s on Sprint only to emails address. I had the 8130 then returned it because i couldn't send pic to #s

People can send pictures to your #, but you can't send pics to a phone number. Just an email.
    I find nothing wrong with doing either. Some people are just more advanced than others I guess.

JE
    01-16-08 10:29 PM
    im glad verizon isnt the only company that screws people
    01-17-08 12:58 AM
    im glad verizon isnt the only company that screws people
    Of course not... there's pros/cons, gives/takes amongst all the carriers.
    01-17-08 09:10 AM
    I am trying to send pics through text on my sprint 8330 curve and it won't allow me, only email. Is there no MMS option for sprint? I can't believe this! A wonderful phone, but no picture text? There has to be a way, but from what I am reading about sprint...they have blocked the MMS option! Is this true?

Danielle
    11-12-08 09:51 AM
    here are the addresses for sending pictures via email from a sprint bb phone. only problem is that you need to know the recpipients carrier. hope this helps.

Alltel � [email protected]
    AT&T� [email protected]
    Cricket � [email protected]
    Sprint � [email protected]
    T-Mobile � [email protected]
    US Cellular � [email protected]
    Verizon � [email protected]
    Nextel � [email protected]
    Boost � [email protected]
    SunCom � SunCom [email protected] <mailto: [email protected]>
    11-12-08 10:15 PM
    I might have to return my pearl as well. It really makes me angry how far behind Sprint is on their technology. And had I known up front that this phone could not send pics other than thru email, I would not have gotten it. But none the less, the only way to send a picture from my sprint phone to another sprint phone is to put in the email the 10 digit cell number @pm.sprint.com. i.e ###-###-####@pm.sprint.com, and this works. I tested it 2 min ago.
    12-07-08 09:30 PM
    here are the addresses for sending pictures via email from a sprint bb phone. only problem is that you need to know the recpipients carrier. hope this helps.

Alltel � [email protected]
    AT&T� [email protected]
    Cricket � [email protected]
    Sprint � [email protected]
    T-Mobile � [email protected]
    US Cellular � [email protected]
    Verizon � [email protected]
    Nextel � [email protected]
    Boost � [email protected]
    SunCom � SunCom [email protected] <mailto: [email protected]>
    THANKS i've been wondering where i could found a list like this.
    12-10-08 12:34 PM
    Good afternoon

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision

Please go to see our little survey

micropoll com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
    femmestyle li/brustvergroesserung/bilder html]Brustvergr��erung Bilder

BRITs co uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
    OK
    02-25-10 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD