I do kitchen remodeling and one of the things I have found useful on my BB is the ability to take pics and email them to my boss. I have done so successfully by going to the picture and choosing send as an email, but I would like to write an email and send several pictures at once. I am getting the feeling after searching about this topic that it is not possible. That is irritating because even my first nokia picture phone many years ago could email one at a time as could my sony w800.

Tell me it ain't so!

Eli
    12-23-07 08:00 PM
    Create a new email. Attach file. Repeat. It's simple as that.
    12-23-07 10:21 PM
    Co-signed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-07 10:41 PM
    I've tried sending multiple pic and ended up repeating the process with 1pic/message I adjusted the size of the pics so that I would not get an error message about the size. I also use my BB during work. So, I feel your pain

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-07 11:19 PM
    Have you tried going into your email folder, creating a new email, then attaching files? That's going to work better than trying to go into your media files, selecting a picture, and choosing to send it in an email.
    12-23-07 11:45 PM
    What the!?!? It really is that easy. Thank you. This is why I'm a hammer ape I suppose.
    12-24-07 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD