Well....for the first time since owning the phone......my text messages and call log dissapeared. I know there is a discussion on this site somewhere about it....I just have to find it!! I'm guessing it's a memory issue.

I am trying to clear up some space and I did delete the extra languages...but was wondering about "Semitic Characters and fonts..."

I want to delete them....but I guess I"m not sure what they are?

Should I?

You guys rock!
    02-26-08 07:17 PM
    Semetic characters are Hebrew i believe, but as long as you leave English on the phone, you are golden.
    Theres also threads on how to modify your OS to give you more free memory.
    My Curve 28.5MB free space
    My Pearl: 44.5MB free space
    And on my Curve, i hav a bunch of aftermarket programs, a bunch of saved emails and such.
    On my Pearl, i only have Color Pearl so far, but i'm working on it!!
    02-26-08 07:23 PM
    Definitely would delete them.. unless of course you ever think you'll use them

Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    02-26-08 07:26 PM
    DELETED!! Thanks. But now I don't see English....hope it's still there!! Should I see "English" somewhere?

Carbone- Are you referring to the post about deleting cache, calendar save time, etc.? If so....you are right that's a good one. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on something else I can do..
    02-26-08 07:30 PM
    Search for Optimize your BBs memory, it shows you how to remove stuff from in the OS itself, i gained 10mb just from that.. Although you are on the CrippleKing, VZW, you might not be able to do anything.
    02-26-08 07:34 PM
    On a different forum?
    02-03-10 12:29 PM
    I am trying to clear up some space and I did delete the extra languages...but was wondering about "Semitic Characters and fonts..."

I want to delete them....but I guess I"m not sure what they are?

Should I?

You guys rock!
    Semitic characters include Hebrew and Arabic among others. You probably don't see English separately because it's part of the core and can't be deleted.
    02-03-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD