I am stumped. Im trying to put some mp3s onto my 8130 and when i load the roxio from the bb software, I have no vlue what to do. Where do I put the songs into so they will show up on my pearl? Thanks in advance, crackberry rules!
    07-26-08 09:31 AM
    If you have a media card, put them in the blackberry/music folder.

If you dont have a media card, put them in the music folder on the device.

If you are just copying mp3s from your computer, you dont have to use roxio or desktop manager.
    You simply put your phone in mass storage mode, the phone will show up as a drive, then just copy/paste them into the music folder.
    Last edited by pj41; 07-26-08 at 09:37 AM.
    07-26-08 09:34 AM
    If you have a media card, put them in the blackberry/music folder.

If you dont have a media card, put them in the music folder on the device.

If you are just copying mp3s from your computer, you dont have to use roxio or desktop manager.
    You simply put your phone in mass storage mode, the phone will show up as a drive, then just copy/paste them into the music folder.
    I second the mass media storage mode. I used to use roxio, but it stoped working for some reason. The drag and drop is A LOT easier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 09:52 AM
    Yeah it kinda seems pointless to even have the media manager in my opinion... but does anyone know how much media manager helps when you choose to convert for optimum playback? Sounds kinda bunk to me.
    07-26-08 11:07 AM
    Cool that will help when I get home
    07-26-08 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD