hey all, im looking for a program to make ringtones.... i have an 8gb media card filled with songs, but im sick of listen to the start of them as my ringtone ahahah.... i dont care about a program that can create ringtones in different file types, or anything like that... im just looking for an easy program that i can import a song into, crop or choose what 30-40 secs i want, save it, and then throw it onto my Pearl after... when i had my Motorola KRZR it had a really easy program but i didnt really wanna install that again if i could download a different one

any ideas or suggestions??

thanks!!
    08-22-08 10:41 AM
    I use Audacity
    Do a google search on it!
    �|*Lovers&Friends*|?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 10:55 AM
    08-22-08 10:55 AM
    I like and use Audacity but it is quite complicated. There are alot of features you don't need unless your doing some pretty advanced stuff like blending multiple tracks. For simple stuff try thisFree Ringtones - Download, Share and Make Ringtones : Ventones.com
    08-22-08 11:02 AM
    Phonezoo.com is a great. It allows you to upload a song, chose part of the song, add fade in/out and other features and then send to the phone directly from the website or save them to your computer.
    09-07-08 02:06 PM
    mobile17.com
    09-07-08 02:27 PM
    I use a program called ring jone. It's a java based program, but a pretty decent, cut and dry program. Do a google search for it. I'll try to remember to post a link later, if I still have it.

09-07-08 06:51 PM
    I had at one point a Ringtone maker software installed on my Curve that allowed for making ringtones from the media on your card. I have since wiped and installed a shrunk version of my OS, anyone know where to find this software again?

06-27-10 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD