Hey All,

I want to remove BlackBerry Unite! from my 8120 (Pearl). Something is wrong with my desktop where the software is loaded and it's causing me to have major synking issues.

Question 1 - Can I export all my contacts someway for no cost, to export contacts and calendar appointments to outlook? without using Funamibol?

Question 2 - Can I do all this with out wiping the blackberry??

Question 3 - Will this solve my random reboot issue with my BB?

Thanks,

Dan
    10-07-08 10:29 AM
    Unite! is the third rail of BlackBerry apps. Uninstalling it will leave an IT Policy behind. That's likely the source of your problem. Solving it won't be easy. Here's how: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/new-...-policy-34665/
    10-07-08 11:08 AM
    Whooooooa......good luck.
    once you install UNITE, your blackberry life becomes ****.

Dm
    10-07-08 01:53 PM
    Thanks for the updates ya'll..

I'm probably just going to take the blackberry in to Tmobile and have it replaced, I've also been having issues getting it to refresh my myfaves, and also, the phone is doing a random reboot... Not while on calls, but, just at random times, the phone will reboot...
    10-07-08 03:06 PM
    Yeah, that's the after effects of "Unite" allright...
    Good luck with the replacement. And STAY AWAY from "Unite".

It's the DEVIL!!!

Dm
    10-08-08 08:00 AM
    I was thinking about trying out Unite! I have successfully been scared away.. Heh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 07:05 AM
    I tried it and it's not very good really.

Uninstalling it wasn't difficult though - from memory I just removed the unite service books

funambol is vastly better, 1 desktop, 1 laptop and 1 bold all nicely synced
    10-13-08 07:27 AM
    One of the other mods has posted an update on Unite in the Unite forum. Anyone concerned about using it should take a look at his update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD