So I have a Blackberry 8130. The current issue I'm dealing with is the fact that when I send e-mails to myself with mp3 attachments, the attachments don't show up at all on my Blackberry. Is there any way to fix this?
    06-14-09 02:16 PM
    Why are you sending mp3 attachments to yourself?

If its to get mp3's on your BB, why don't you just connect your BB to your computer via the USB, enable Mass Storage on your BB and simply drag and drop your mp3s to your BB.

But maybe I am wrong why you are sending mp3s to your BB....
    06-15-09 05:19 AM
    How large are the MP3 files? Are you certain that this isn't an issue with your email provider blocking large attachments?
    06-15-09 06:43 AM
    The mp3 files aren't very large, I'm just trying to send some ringtones to my phone.

I could hook it up to my computer, I suppose. If I could find the USB cord. Are you sure the phone will store the files if it doesn't have a memory card?
    06-15-09 07:24 AM
    You should not be storing many files at all without a media card or you will run into memory issues. Media cards are very cheap now and it will save you a lot of headaches in the long run.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 08:54 AM
    Yeah, it will save you previous memory. Plus you can put pictures, movies, videos and documents on it. Memory is a previous commodity to these little suckers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 09:44 AM
    they probably dont show because the files are too large. the blackberry browser email client doesnt handle alot of memory. So what i do when i dont feel like syncing my bb. I still email them but i dont use the standard email or go thru the browser. I use opera mini and navigate to my email (gmail) from there. Opera allows me to attach like 4 songs at a clip and allows me to download them. I hope it helps
    06-15-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD