Hello everyone,

Im new to Blackberry. I would like to read my Hotmail email from my Pearl 8120 through WIFI, Im based in UK, no contract with a provider, only T-mobile payasyougo.

This is what I have done so far with no luck:

- browse to the hotmail sign in page, (I`ve been waintig for a long time,the page remain white).
    - download MSN messenger, so to click the link which direct me to hotmail inbox. (I receive an error: Invalid address)
    -browse to msn.com and click "hotmail" . (I receive same error: Invalid address)
    -open an account with yahoo and get my hotmail emails forward to yahoo. (Hotmail forward only to @hotmail.com and @live.com)
    -browse to ebuddy. (I can see my messenger contacts, still no links to hotmail Inbox)

What can I do? I read here "http://eu.blackberry.com/eng/support/blackberry101/email.jsp" I can get emails pushed to my BB directly, but unfortunately I dont have the EMAIL SETUP on my BB.

Please help, thanks in advance....
    09-12-08 05:54 AM
    On the phone's desktop there is a BlackBerry Setup wizard. It'll first help you learn to type with suretype and go over some general options with the phone. At the end of the Wizard there will be an option to sign up for a BB email address or to pair with a current email address. That's how I linked my hotmail and gmail accounts.

I'm relatively new to BB also so I'm curious to see what a more experienced user says
    09-12-08 06:40 AM
    Ok i'm sitting in class now and I checked it out. On the desktop go to Setup Wizard and if you haven't done it I highly recommend doing it, but if you have you should see a link for email setup. It'll give you thee options the first of which should say something about pairing with email and you can handle it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 06:50 AM
    Thats exactly the option Im looking for, but still cannot manage to find in my BB.
    I click "Setup Wizard" and then I choose "Email Setup", and this is what I have next:
    choose between:
    1) I want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server
    2) I want to skip email setup

I have no other options to choose.
    09-13-08 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD