Hi,
    I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130.V4.5.0.175... For some reason the radio connection keeps shutting off every 5 mins. Sometimes it will last 20 minutes . I have called *228 for update on the roaming. That updated succesfully. Also i have BB desktop manager and there are know current updates for my phone .. SO my question is How can i get this problem to stop re-curring ?? Is there a way to update the radio ? Please any help would be nice at this moment .. thanks

p.s. My provider is PagePlus . And they no longer trobleshoot with the smartphones. Since my phone is grandfathered into there service they let me keep it but will not help me
    05-20-10 09:21 PM
    I am having the same problem with my 8130. There are a few other posts regarding this from a few years ago and the only advice offered then was to do a battery pull and to ensure you have the latest device software. I am running 4.5.0.169 and numerous battery pulls later I see no improvement. I go to Manage Connections and turn the mobile network on, 10 seconds later it turns the radio off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    05-29-10 09:56 AM
    My First Phone Did The Samething So I Had to Get A Replacement And Now My Replacement Is Messin Up
    05-31-10 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD