How do i change ringtones on my pearl?
    02-22-08 05:08 PM
    02-22-08 05:17 PM
    oh check this out too....anyone tell me why blackberry.com advertises msn messenger but i can't get it...please look at link and help with question with your great knowledge BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)
    02-22-08 05:19 PM
    What carrier are you on and what happens when you try to get it? Do you have a data plan? Forgive me if you have answered this elsewhere, I read too many threads to remember what everyone has or doesn't have.
    02-22-08 05:26 PM
    i have sprint..but i have not tried to download it yet...I am not sure how to go from a wireless internet to my phone...does that mean use the browser from my phone..and yes i have the unlimited plan from sprint...
    02-22-08 05:32 PM
    The easiest way to get something on your phone is Over The Air (OTA). You should be able to go to mobile.blackberry.com with the BB browser to install the app. If you use more than one IM network, such as msn and yahoo, or msn and aim, and you talk a lot on there, I would suggest purchasing an app called JiveTalk (there is a free 30 day trial). Most people on here that do a lot of instant messaging find it easier to use over the BB IM apps.
    02-22-08 05:45 PM
    sounds cool...i actually only talk to my girl while she is at work so i do not want to spend 20 dollars just for one person..yes i am cheap...lol...
    02-22-08 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD