Hey-
    I just got the blackberry pearl 8130 for Christmas and I have done pretty good about figuring things out. But wait! I am a musician and I love music, and I cannot figure out how to put music on my phone. I have installed the software that came with the phone and it doesn't give me an option to sync my music on my laptop with my phone.

With my razr I could just go to my computer and it would show my phone plugged into the computer but this one doesn't do that. I have spent too much time (like 10 minutes) on trying to figure this out - hopefully I can get some help
    12-27-07 03:55 PM
    Have you bought a memory card for your 8130 yet? I don't think there is enough memory on the phone itself to store much music. I bought a Sandisk 2gb memory card from Office Depot. Put in the phone, connect the phone to your computer and open the blackberry desktop manager. Click on the first icon in the list. I think it's called the media manager or something like that. It says music, video, etc underneath it. It will open up a new Window. Look down at the bottom and you'll see where it says blackerry media card. Just click and drag you music from your computer on drop it on there. Thats what I do. I download mp3's from limewire.
    12-27-07 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD