I am late for work as I type this. I have a custom profile to only ring off my alarm and nothing else. I haven't used it for a couple weeks. Today, it never went off. I went in to advanced under profiles to check and see if maybe the ringer was set play nothing, but there is no setting in the list for the alarm. Its completely gone. In all themes too.. There are several other things missing in the profile edits, but I don't have time to list them all. Anyone experience this or know how to get those ringer settings back? I'm totally confused as to how this happened.

I have an 8130 Pearl and I'm on 4.7.. I think it auto update a week or so ago, not exactly sure.. but I didn't have this problem a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for any pointers in advance!
    06-27-09 10:55 AM
    I might be no help but are you talking about an alarm to wake you up in the morning? Alarm is its own icon and isn't under a profile. But going to the icon you can set the ringer to any tone you have. Under my profile I can set browser, calendar, facebook, level 1 msgs, my emails, BB messenger, mms, myspace, phone, SMS, tasks, and yahoo messenger.
    06-27-09 11:19 AM
    Yes, I know there's the icon for alarm and a setting to choose a ringtone in that app. That wasn't exactly my problem. No sound was coming from the alarm going off in any profile. I was baffled all day yesterday trying to understand the problem.

I ended up pulling the battery and restarting last night when I got home, because I realized that my phone wasn't ringing, vibrating, or anything for texts or phonecalls. I am on my 7th berry in the past 13 months (thank goodness for sprint's insurance) and I thought "great.. I need another one already".. After the pull, all the ringers worked under every profile again.

I don't know what caused this problem, but like I said under all my profiles, there are far less options to set ringtones, volume, holster settings, etc. Something wiped out a bunch of them. Ah well.
    06-28-09 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD