Hi all,

I have a Pearl 8110 through AT&T and up until yesterday had virtually no problems. I'm trying to synch my calendar, contacts, etc. from Outlook to my Pearl but I'm getting an error message:

Error encountered. Error code 0x8004fd28. Check documentation.

I did a little research online and the suggestions are to rename the Intellisynch folder but for the life of me I cannot find the Intellisynch folder. I found the "RIM" folder and "BlackBerry" subfolder, but no Intellisynch folder.

Any ideas?! Help!

Thanks so much!
    09-27-08 01:56 PM
    Nokia For Business

Welcome to CrackBerry.

Intellisync products are supported on Nokia products. I tried a search on BlackBerry but nothing is currently available.

If you are using Outlook or Outlook Express, the BlackBerry Desktop Manager should find the files automatically if it is configured correctly.

If you are using DTM v4.6, select Sync / Configuration. There is a button to reset the configuration.

You can also manually verify the configuration, if it does not say Microsoft Outlook, you can change it as needed.

Edit: Intellisync copyright is displayed in Sync setup, it is an Intellisync product.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 09-27-08 at 05:36 PM.
    09-27-08 03:24 PM
    Once again crackberry forums come to the rescue! Your post Reed was exactly what I needed to fix the error message I was getting.
    11-04-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD