ok so i got a blackberry in sept of 08 and its march and im on my fourth one....im not doing anything just the system keeps failing...anyways so here i am on the fourth one and when they sent it to me i set everything back up and i realized my browser was missing all i have is media net but i used to have media net and brower don't really know the difference but media is working right anybody any ideas?
    03-26-09 06:39 PM
    Try this: Manage Connections > Mobile Network Options. Then hit your menu key and choose "Start Provisioning" I have had to do that with mine. I'm with Sprint, but I believe it still gives you the option on an ATT Pearl.

If that doesn't work try resending your service books. Go to att.blackberry .com to send the service books (take out the space, obviously).

I hope this helps.
    03-26-09 06:54 PM
    Options\advanced options\host routing table. Hit the blackberry button and register.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 06:59 PM
    when your browser is missing, do a battery pull. it's happened to me before and it fixes it right up

sorry i didnt understand what you meant about the media, but hopefully someone will stop by and help
    03-26-09 07:19 PM
    ok so i got a blackberry in sept of 08 and its march and im on my fourth one....im not doing anything just the system keeps failing...anyways so here i am on the fourth one and when they sent it to me i set everything back up and i realized my browser was missing all i have is media net but i used to have media net and brower don't really know the difference but media is working right anybody any ideas?
    When this happened on my Pearlie, I just resent service books and it appeared.

I am not sure who asked but "media net" is the wap browser on ATT phones (it was redsoxrocker right above me actually.)
    03-26-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD