Okay so I have the BB Pearl 8130. I get on the net and surf, I try coming to CB.com and it won't let me sign in, read posts, or even post. I am not sure what is going on with it. It brings up the title of new posts, but I can't do anything. Is there something I can do or try to get it to work for me?
    04-09-09 08:13 PM
    With your browser open press menu > options > browser
    configuration.

Check off all the boxes
    Set Show Images to On WML & HTML Pages
    Emulation Mode - BlackBerry

If all else fails you can try Opera Mini
    http://mini.opera.com from your BlackBerry browser
    04-09-09 08:41 PM
    Thanks it didn't work so I am going to try that Opera web, I actually have that on my laptop and I really life it.
    04-09-09 08:57 PM
    Cherry have you tried using the mobile site for crackberry or just the regular site? If you haven't try using either wap.crackberry.com or either m.crackberry.com. Once you are in the mobile website you can dl the cb launcher that will allow you to come straight to the forums here.
    04-09-09 09:09 PM
    With the above help cherry you should be able to access the site let us know if you did

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 12:00 AM
    Cherry have you tried using the mobile site for crackberry or just the regular site? If you haven't try using either wap.crackberry.com or either m.crackberry.com. Once you are in the mobile website you can dl the cb launcher that will allow you to come straight to the forums here.

I tried going to wap.cb.com and the other one and I get this error message:

HTTP Error 503:
    Service unavailable

The server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server please try loading a different page Contact your service provider if this problem persists.

IDK what to do it works when I go to any other website and it works fine so I am not sure what is going on with my phone for this site.
    04-11-09 10:30 AM
    Never Mind I got it to work I didn't know I didn't know I had to use wapforums. Thanks for all of your help.
    04-11-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD