I am hoping that someone has had this problem as well so I can figure out what is going on. Lately my messages in my message log have been disappearing. Random SMS txts have disappeared as well as some of the emails that I've sent myself through Viigo. I wasn't sure if it was b/c of an app that I may have on my pearl. The list of apps that I have are Viigo, twitterberry, facebook, mobipocket, yahoo!go and the standard apps. I did have slacker and youmail and have since deleted them. I have taken out the battery and that didn't help. It is also erasing my call log. Any help qould be greatly appreciated!! If I can't figure this out I'll have to get ahold of Verizon and get a new pearl or see if they'll upgrade due to inconvienence. Thank you for any help you can provide!!
    02-13-09 12:23 PM
    It sounds like you have a problem with low memory. You can check your file free by going to Options>Status. Have a look at this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 12:28 PM
    Holy schmoley, no wonder your Pearl has memory loss. You're loaded with memory hogs!

Gonna have to figure out what you really need or invest.in headache remedies.

Do you have a media card for pics and ringers installed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD