i connected to my computer and added a file, when i went to use the browser on my phone it told me i dont have any browser configuration service book entries, it tells me to contact my service provider, what should i do...... now i noticed my blackberry browser icon is missing...... please help
    Last edited by jymkym1; 06-13-08 at 01:07 AM.
    06-13-08 12:32 AM
    Something I found , I hope this help you out

On the Blackberry, go to Options > Network

Click in the Network screen and choose the option to "Start Provisioning". You should then see network activity on the Blackberry.

Go back to Options > Advanced Options. Then go to Host Routing Table and click into it.

Once you are in the Host Routing Table screen, you'll notice that there is probably nothing showing, click and choose the option to "Register Now".
    Once you do that, you see again network activity and also you should a list of items showing in this screen. I will usually do the "Register Now" two more times (since whenever I call sprint or verizon, they suggest to do it that many times).

Now go back to the main Blackberry Home screen and give it a few minutes and you should get the internet browser and also be able to do an Enterprise Activation.

If not, you may have to end up calling the carriers to see if they didn't do something on their side.
    06-13-08 06:48 AM
    Glad I found this post, big help, thanks.

BTW, after I got through with the above "instructions", I went back to my Setup wizard, and proceeded to register with BIS to fix my email problem, where I was prompted with a message that read something similar to "Your previous PIN XXXXXX was registered with our server, do you want to register the new PIN XXXXXX now?"

I hit yes, because I was switching out an old Curve for a new one at Verizon, and then proceeded to validate each of my email accounts that I had on my Curve (the new one that I'd restored all the backed up data to). The techs never mentioned I'd have to do any of this, so glad I came here.
    07-01-08 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD