I searched for answers to this and found some but not really helping all the way.

Ok, I tried the m.youtube.com site which came up and allowed me to search just fine but when I click watch video absolutely nothing happens on my Pearl 8110. Is this just because my phone won't work with that site or what?

I also tried blueapple.mobi which is cool but the search results are quite limited. I did a search for African Serval and it came up with three videos when there are almost 70 on youtube alone.

I would just like to use my phone for everything I can to eliminate taking my laptop out of the house anymore. It's a 5 year old dinosaur that is not exactly lightweight and probably on it's last leg and I'd like to reduce the wear on it.
    06-08-08 07:01 PM
    youtube does not work on 8100 series bb pearls... sorry... I'm pissed about it too

streaming video in general does not work on BB Pearls
    06-10-08 02:59 PM
    you tube works fine on my bb 8130...I have Veizon tho
    06-10-08 06:39 PM
    It works on my pearl 8130 from verizon also. Have you tried installing an updated OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 06:51 PM
    I use OperaMini as my browser, is that the same as an OS...? Don't think it is, any suggestions on what to download so I have the most updated version?

Also, I was able to get videos to play from Blueapple so there's gotta be some way to do it...or not, lol.
    06-10-08 10:18 PM
    I searched for answers to this and found some but not really helping all the way.

Ok, I tried the m.youtube.com site which came up and allowed me to search just fine but when I click watch video absolutely nothing happens on my Pearl 8110. Is this just because my phone won't work with that site or what?

I also tried blueapple.mobi which is cool but the search results are quite limited. I did a search for African Serval and it came up with three videos when there are almost 70 on youtube alone.

I would just like to use my phone for everything I can to eliminate taking my laptop out of the house anymore. It's a 5 year old dinosaur that is not exactly lightweight and probably on it's last leg and I'd like to reduce the wear on it.

blueapple.mobi works fine for me. Their search is pretty good, covers many more sites other than youtube. I think you have to click on 'next' to see more than 3 videos listed. hope that helps.
    06-12-08 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD