I am going through Sprint, I put the wrong password in while it was locked and then it said wiping handheld, now it says JVM error 513 reset, I have desktop manager installed but when I go to add programs it says none were found, Ive googled it and apparently their solutions were too complicated, please help me, and its for pearl 8130
    Last edited by dRoseOFC; 02-28-08 at 02:55 AM. Reason: left out phone type
    02-28-08 02:54 AM
    I am going through Sprint, I put the wrong password in while it was locked and then it said wiping handheld, now it says JVM error 513 reset, I have desktop manager installed but when I go to add programs it says none were found, Ive googled it and apparently their solutions were too complicated, please help me, and its for pearl 8130
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    What you need to do is reinstall your OS, and you are getting a error message in the DT Manager software. That is because you don't have the device's OS loaded onto your PC along with the DT software.
    Have a read thru this, and if you need more info, give a holler.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/expl...e-found-15204/
    02-28-08 04:15 AM
    My stupid curve did this, and i could get the error screen to vanish.

i found this program useful
    blackberryfreaks.com/JL_Cmder.html
    01-03-09 10:54 PM
    I have a Blackberry 8800...and it is giving me the JVM Error 513....please help me... thanks
    03-16-09 09:37 PM
    I need HELP with my 8800 Blackberry, I am having dificulties looking for any info about getting the OS back into my phone HELP HELP HELP
    03-16-09 09:41 PM
    I have a Blackberry 8800...and it is giving me the JVM Error 513....please help me... thanks
    Wipe your phone and reinstall your OS
    03-16-09 09:41 PM
    i have a blackberry 8320 and i forgot passwrord and i kept trying it and it deleted all my stuff, now it keep saying reset
    05-06-09 05:54 PM
    Ok I accidentally entered the wrong password on my blackberry...needless to say it decided to wipe everything leaving me with a JVM ERROR 513...RESTART. I tried the JL_Cmder v1.9.1 and with no avail my computers not even picking the phone up. I have looked at the walkthroughs to fix this and little help if anyone can walk me through it like a troubleshooter that would be great my contact information is msn: thy_world_ends at hotmail .com
    yahoo:thy_world_ends at yahoo. com
    pm me for my phone number
    email: fred.killigan at gmail. com
    please help anyway you can

info:
    Blackberry 8310
    Carrier: At&t
    01-20-10 09:28 PM

okay so i just recently got this blackberry curve
    and i accedntly typed in the wrong password since i was sitting on my phone;
    any who, i hae read plenty of adice and ways to get back on with my phone i am ery close, yes this is too frustrating and im on the brake of givining up, since idk hot to download the os for my phone, i tried and it still doesnt get me passed the application dowload area where i can click what i want to b installed in the phone PLEASE HELP !!!! ASAP !!!
    01-24-10 05:49 PM
    i tried it and i suppose im doing something wrong.. because it just doesnt work.. my screen says JVM Error 513 and on the bottom reset evetimme i hit reset it take me back to the same screen. PLEASE I NEED HELP ! i have a blckbrry 8830 please any answers pleaseeeeee ! im desperate for any help !!!! i would appreciate any kind of help no matter how little help it is ! thanksssss

email:: andrea_sav at hotmail
    txt:: 786 343 9494
    10-20-10 07:23 AM
    My stupid curve did this, and i could get the error screen to vanish.

i found this program useful
    blackberryfreaks.com/JL_Cmder.html
    i downloaded this but it still says the same thing please help !!
    email :: andrea_sav at hotmail. com
    i would appreciate ANY help !
    10-20-10 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD