For some reason I am no longer receiving emails. Just stopped! I can't stand it. Took it to the tech and that did nothing. Deleted and started over. What do I need to do? Help me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:01 PM
    Are you able to access any data like your browser?
    08-11-09 09:03 PM
    What provider are you with your email psawords were probably reset bell does that for security reasons go into the email settings envelope with the gear, log in change correct psawords and request service books while there should fix

08-11-09 09:29 PM
    i would do a battery pull. that probably wont fix it(if youve been to a tech theyve prolly tried it) then i would go to the email settings that coruptyed suggested and look to see if anything is wrong.

darko has a good point as well. make sure you can access data in the browser and whatnot because if you cant do that i dont think the email will work.

post back and let us know

PS. hes with vzw in case you check back ehre on your phone coruptyed
    08-12-09 01:50 AM
    Service Books are the most likley culprit.

Use the Email Setup Wizard to log on to your BIS account and resend them. That "should" restore your connections.
    08-12-09 10:17 AM
    I have the same issue seam like every 3-4 monthes. I just log in to my email setup and reactivate it and enter in password
    08-12-09 11:48 AM
    exactly... try to re authorise you email accts.. it happens whenever a password is changed
    08-13-09 04:50 PM
    Thanks guys. It worked.

08-17-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD