AM I m missing something? I can send images with e-mail, no problem. My old 'dumb' phone could send pic's with text messages, no problem. I cannot figure out how to send a pic in a text message with my Pearl. Hopefully I'm just missing something here as my FF and kids don't have smart phones or e-mail access over the phone but can receive and send picture texts.
    01-10-09 01:21 PM
    It's not possible to send pictures in SMS or text messages. As the name implies, they are text only. To send pictures, you need MMS capability. You can check with your carrier to see if AllTel offers MMS. Some carriers do, some don't. If they do, you will need to subscribe to a data plan.
    01-10-09 01:31 PM
    I have an 8130 smartphone through AllTel you can now have MMS capability go to there AllTel.com and I believe its under support or updates also I upgraded my os to 4.5 not sure if that's required? Went on blackberry.com to do that! Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 02:54 AM
    I have an 8130 smartphone through AllTel you can now have MMS capability go to there AllTel.com and I believe its under support or updates also I upgraded my os to 4.5 not sure if that's required? Went on blackberry.com to do that! Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Worked like a champ! Thanks.
    01-11-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD