When I upgraded to 4.5 I lost the pre-loaded pictures that came on my BB 8120. Is there anyway to get those pictures back, or to find more pictures? Most cell phones have pre-installed pictures for multi-media text messages. And you use animated gifs with the BB?

12-06-08 08:41 PM
    You honestly do not want them back, they take up massive amounts of memory. If you don't have a media card, get one and store pics on that. Since you have a BB you don't have to pay for wallpapers. Here is a whole gallery of them for ya, all free... http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/sh...09/#post284413
    12-06-08 08:45 PM
    SD is right, they take up alot of space...
    The OS upgrade did not include the sample media for good reason.
    12-06-08 09:10 PM
    Why do you want the pictures back? Take some nice ones of your own and put those.
    12-07-08 07:27 AM
    when you do the OS upgrade, you lose everything (including 3rd party apps) that was not on the phone when you originally got it. or at least that's what verizon told me when i asked them...
    12-07-08 08:51 PM
    The new upgrade got rid of alot of crap you dont need including those pics that took up a ton of space. You are better off with ou them.
    12-09-08 08:27 AM
    out of curiosity I checked my curve when you said that and mine are gone too, but I don't think ill miss them. Everyone is right, they do take up a ton of space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 08:40 AM
    when you do the OS upgrade, you lose everything (including 3rd party apps) that was not on the phone when you originally got it. or at least that's what verizon told me when i asked them...
    Wrong, if you do a backup you will not lose anything. If that was the case nobody would want to upgrade...
    12-09-08 08:52 AM
    Well, you know how you get so used to something. I like the idea of adding pictures to my SD card. I'll give that a try.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and feedback.

Sharon
    12-10-08 09:55 PM
    No problem, hit my wallpaper thread i posted above^^^and get them there...
    12-10-08 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD