Okay So we've seen the Threads about Pearls being for girls! lol
    But I haven't actually seen a full Thread for Mean with Pearls
    Ya Know what I mean???
    Lol, well if your part of the Crackberry Famm....And you have a pearl
    Let Everyone know on here, and tell me how you like it!
    I'm trying to make this thread BIG!
    Oh yeah also comment, if you know a male with a pearl, better yet if you have a pearl PERIOD!...
    08-29-08 05:12 AM
    Male with a pearl here.
    I've got the Seidio rubberized case and holster on mine so its more bulky. Perfect size between "stock - too small" and "curve - too wide"

Dm
    08-29-08 08:35 AM
    Do you mean "mean" or men..... Or do you mean mean men

That is the question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 08:38 AM

That is the question.

Maybe he has an accent like English or Australian or New Zealand.
    08-29-08 09:15 AM
    I have a pearl, I like the smaller size and it doesn't look like I'm talking into a sandwich like the wider phones.

It's the silver verizon 8130.
    08-29-08 09:15 AM
    I have a pearl!!!! I love it and am a proud owner!!!! Keeps me busy at night and I never leave home without it.
    08-29-08 09:17 AM
    I have the 8110! It's great! I use it as a phone first and a BB/work device second so it's perfect for me!
    08-29-08 09:35 AM
    Okay So we've seen the Threads about Pearls being for girls! lol
    But I haven't actually seen a full Thread for Mean with Pearls
    Ya Know what I mean???
    Lol, well if your part of the Crackberry Famm....And you have a pearl
    Let Everyone know on here, and tell me how you like it!
    I'm trying to make this thread BIG!
    Oh yeah also comment, if you know a male with a pearl, better yet if you have a pearl PERIOD!...
    I'm a guy and the first Blackberry I ever owned was the original black pearl on t-mo.... I was doing customer service for them at the time so I was able to order it the day it came outand the awesome tmobile employee discount of 65% off..... Those were the days.... I have the tmobile Curve now tho(wifey works for tmo and its great.... I got sick of listening to grown adults call us @ customer service and ***** n moan like little babies(tmo has best customer service and the CRAPPIEST customers. Seriously, those tmobile reps work their asses off. It's not easy being nice to someone who's yelling in your ear because THEY went over their minutes(coulda used #646#, its free. ..anyway I got tired of the ****tiest customers on earth and I'm now workin on a degree in I.T(computer app tech) and software engineering is a passion(I do much better when I'm my own boss).....anyway, enough ranting.... The pearls a sweet phone and men definitely use it. Actually I guess you could say we were the first to use it(girls used to always have nokias or pink razr's,remember?)

08-29-08 09:45 AM
    2442F2D8...that's my PIN.... Feel free to pm me, I have 0 bb messenger friends, have never used it....

08-29-08 09:49 AM
    I have the 8100 and love it. I am about to get my Fiance a pearl. So she'll stop jacking mine from me... Lol i've never had a phone this great!

08-29-08 09:55 AM
    I have an 8130 pearl and I like it alot, however when I was going to buy a phone I didnt know much about blackberry's accept that I wanted one haha. and this is the one that the lady at sprint liked so i purchased, now knowing what I know now would I have bought the pearl over the curve probably not, but do i like the pearl absolutely
    08-29-08 09:59 AM
    I rock the 8110! Gonna miss it when the Javelin drops though. The size is just right. I'm a pocket carrier, can't rock the Fanny pack look belt clip.
    08-29-08 10:02 AM
    I have the pearl 8110 and its awesome. Unless you get a girly color, who really cares? The curves are nice, but the pearls are sleek and fit it my pocket easy. I just don't understand at all why the pearl may be labeled a "girls" phone, its a sick phone, I know lots of guys with pearls.

bungaboy likes this.
    08-29-08 10:19 AM

That is the question.

Lol, No I meant men! sorry
    08-29-08 01:39 PM
    Maybe he has an accent like English or Australian or New Zealand.
    Lol, No I have no accent, I never re-read my typing sorry about that!
    08-29-08 01:40 PM
    LoL i feel like less of a man because I have the pearl. I have heard that the pearl is for girls... maybe this is why i catch them looking at me and saying "he has a little.........pearl"
    08-29-08 01:48 PM
    Imma dude with a pearl. I love the thing.
    08-29-08 01:50 PM
    When my Pearl sweats, it's actually not sweat, it's the most manliest testosterone on earth.
    08-29-08 01:57 PM
    Had a Pearl, loved it. Now I have a Curve, love that as well.
    08-29-08 01:57 PM
    haha bonoz that makes me feel better about carrying a pearl!
    08-29-08 01:59 PM
    I'm a guy and the first Blackberry I ever owned was the original black pearl on t-mo.... I was doing customer service for them at the time so I was able to order it the day it came outand the awesome tmobile employee discount of 65% off..... Those were the days.... I have the tmobile Curve now tho(wifey works for tmo and its great.... I got sick of listening to grown adults call us @ customer service and ***** n moan like little babies(tmo has best customer service and the CRAPPIEST customers. Seriously, those tmobile reps work their asses off. It's not easy being nice to someone who's yelling in your ear because THEY went over their minutes(coulda used #646#, its free. ..anyway I got tired of the ****tiest customers on earth and I'm now workin on a degree in I.T(computer app tech) and software engineering is a passion(I do much better when I'm my own boss).....anyway, enough ranting.... The pearls a sweet phone and men definitely use it. Actually I guess you could say we were the first to use it(girls used to always have nokias or pink razr's,remember?)

I just dealt with the nicest Tmobile representative. You defiantly have excellent customer service.

I'm a guy and I have a 8120 pearl.
    08-29-08 03:25 PM
    Pearls FTW! ****, if I went to the store today and all they had were pink Pearls, I'd still get one.
    08-29-08 03:32 PM
    .....I like the smaller size ...
    Since size is everything, I think the Pearl is just the right size.
    08-29-08 05:52 PM
    I'm a dude and I have the 8130 Pearl. I love it. I don't like the size of the curve. Feels like carrying around a brick. I need something I can carry in my pocket. To each his own!
    08-29-08 07:46 PM
    LoL i feel like less of a man because I have the pearl. I have heard that the pearl is for girls... maybe this is why i catch them looking at me and saying "he has a little.........pearl"
    I truly hope you are playing, saying this phone defines your manhood lol
    But if thats how you feel, well let it be lmao!
    08-29-08 08:14 PM
166 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD