Hey everyone! I tried a search on this on and came up with nothing. I hope its not a bad sign for me...

I downloaded opera mini about a month or so ago after reading about it all the time. I love it. I do have one problem with my blackberry since downloading it and I'm not sure if the problem lies with the program, with my phone, or with my carrier - telus.

After using opera for a while (no specific time) it suddenly can't load pages. It says 'loading' but it never loads. After this, my BB browser won't connect nor will my facebook app. The connection at the top eight corner still says 1XEV and full bars are usually there. If I go into manage connections and turn them off and then reconnect them, it then won't go back to 1XEV ever unless I do a battery pull.

Its becoming very frusturating! If anyone knows why this might be happening, I'm willing to try anything. I don't want to stop using opera but I don't know if I can stand doing battery pulls 2 - 4 times a day much longer.

Thanks in advance for your help and BB intelligence!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD