so im going thru a bad break up with my gf and today we were arguing on the phone cause i found out some stuff about her and she hung on me and i have anger problems and took my pearl and slammed it against my bathroom door. The door had a crack in it but the pearl was fine, no scratches at all lol
    08-05-08 06:54 PM
    so im going thru a bad break up with my gf and today we were arguing on the phone cause i found out some stuff about her and she hung on me and i have anger problems and took my pearl and slammed it against my bathroom door. The door had a crack in it but the pearl was fine, no scratches at all lol
    Ohhh, you bad, bad boy!! How dare you abuse your pearl like that????

Some one should turn you in to what ever the equivalent of Social Services for blackberry abuse!!

just jokin'!
    08-05-08 07:01 PM
    dude, i need to tell my best friends ex to buy one then, lol. he has the worst temper known to man, and has broken 4 or 5 phones. oh wait, no i don't because i loathe him and he needs to lose money :P

glad yours survived well. you need to buy it a nice new case or something special to make it feel loved again, LOL
    08-05-08 07:30 PM
    Hey. If the worlds stronger man couldn't break a BB I don't think a door would do much damage .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 07:35 PM
    You may want to consider the otterbox!
    08-06-08 09:48 AM
    Better to hit a door than the girlfriend lol.

08-06-08 09:50 AM
    Better to hit a door than the girlfriend lol.

My sentiments exactly! i been breakin up wit my gurl 4 like a year now! But my pearl is still in tip top shape! lol
    08-06-08 10:45 AM
    Keep trying to break the pearl. That would be a good reason to get a curve.

08-06-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD