How do I upgrade? Will I lose anything such as apps and stuff? All my ringers and pics are on the media card. If you could point me in the general direction, I can figure it out. I learn very quickly. Btw, Wulf, what is your PIN so IF I DO need a little help, I got someone who knows a little... =-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 04:28 PM
    How do I upgrade? Will I lose anything such as apps and stuff? All my ringers and pics are on the media card. If you could point me in the general direction, I can figure it out. I learn very quickly. Btw, Wulf, what is your PIN so IF I DO need a little help, I got someone who knows a little... =-)
    Follow the link below, and you'll do fine. You're welcome to PM me.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-15-09 04:32 PM
    Hi all, new BB Pearl owner here pleading for some assistance!
    I've inherited my sisters Pearl 8110 and it says I have V4.3.0.93 platform 2.6.0.53.
    I'm assuming I desperately need to upgrade this? lol. It's on O2 in the Uk and my sister never added anything to the BB.

Thanks for the help!
    Stunty
    09-25-09 10:23 AM
    Mmmmmm I like candy bars. Seriously tho. The pearl is my first BB. Could have paid 20 more for the curve but I love this format. I will however change my mind if they go for a slider look. Lame.

love the compact part of the pearl only thing i hate is the keyboard tour is always said and trying to make is say your is almost impossible.. same with get and hey if it didnt do that i would be happy
    09-25-09 10:30 AM
    So if it's unlikely RIM are going to go beyond 4.5.x for the Pearl, what are the chances that a new Pearl model?
    09-25-09 06:51 PM
    There are plenty of rumors out there about that. Most likely, due to it's popularity, yes. Especially since it's easier and easier to make a more powerful device smaller.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-25-09 07:01 PM
    is there any new information on rumors of a new pearl 8130 model. where i can i read anything about it?
    10-04-09 01:49 PM
    Here's the latest from the rumor mill, but it really doesn't mean anything till RIM says it does. I'm sure they have lots of test projects going, and most never see the market.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f150/9100-striker-297477/

First Image Of The BlackBerry Pearl Successor? (Codenamed Striker Or Stratus) | News & Rumors | BlackBerry Rocks!

BlackBerry 9100 to exceed iPhone's specs? | Electronista
    10-04-09 02:14 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD