I use my BB as a MP3 player when I'm taking my walks. I always have my ear buds with me so if I have a wait at any point, on comes my music!
    I just might have to think about the extended battery.
    07-07-08 11:46 AM
    i use mine as an MP3 player but hate it with my S9s with a wired headset or a set of speakers i can hook up to it i love it
    07-07-08 02:27 PM
    I plan to use my Pearl as an MP3 player sometimes, but as a different thread pointed out it cannot play DRM protected tunes, so i guess i'll be keeping my regular player as well.
    07-07-08 02:45 PM
    I learned about Doubletwist from another member here. This is a free download that will convert your iTunes music and allow you to download it straight from there to your BB.

I works great!! It adds the songs, the artist, the album, and the artwork just like iTunes.

Try it...you won't be sorry!
    07-07-08 05:24 PM
    Where do you get the download?
    07-07-08 05:31 PM
    I'll be the lone wolf. I only use it as a backup for if my iPod Touch or iPod Classic battery goes dead. I don't like the player interface, I don't like the sound as much as my iPods, and even with muitunes it's still no iPod. It annoys the h*ll out of me when I do have to resort to it.

Going from song to song is a pain in the buttock region.
    I'm with you. I still find myself using my 30gig iPod video most of the time. If I forget it at home, I still have 8gig of music on my CB but for some reason I still prefer to listen to the iPod. The player GUI annoys me how you have to hit Menu->Close a bunch of times just to close all of the screens of the Media player. Hopefully 4.5 cleans it up a bit.
    07-07-08 07:33 PM
    Where do you get the download?
    I just Googled Doubletwist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 07:55 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD