my phone keeps restarting itself again and again. Not once every couple of days but 10-12 times a day!!! help! it is making me crazy!
    12-06-09 10:38 PM
    Sounds like your bb could be low on memory. Go to options>status and post that file free number here.
    12-06-09 11:01 PM
    You're either low on memory or you possibly have a corrupted media card. If your memory is ok, pull your media card, reboot and see if that solves the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 11:04 PM
    OP, I feel your pain! I've had this problem with my 8120 for about 6 months now. I have wiped, redownloaded the OS, changed memory cards, changed batteries, yada yada yada and nothing helps. It only does it 1-2 times a day now, but I'm not sure why. I just can't figure out what it is, but I know it's not my memory (status shows over 18MB) and I've changed the media card twice since the problem started. I've gone through so many event logs it's not even funny, but that hasn't helped solve the problem either.
    12-07-09 09:52 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem with my pearl! I've cleared out my memory card and it is still restarting over and over. It even freezes when I end a phone call and I get the red light and it restarts. I checked the status and it says I have 19005841 bytes free. Is that good or bad? What else can I do? Thanks.
    12-08-09 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD