Which do yall like better. I have the pearl8130 right now. But always really wanted the curve. Can one do more than the other or any thing? The store told me the only diff is the keyboard. Is that true? And a guy told me that the pearl can hold bigger micro sd card. Can some one plzz help. Which do yall like better and Y? I'm still under my free trail with the pearl but only have 3 days left. O yea and I know pearl can't send or get pics and video in text.
    Last edited by leewhite336; 06-06-08 at 09:53 AM.
    06-06-08 09:38 AM
    I've used both and didn't dislike either device. The biggest reason I switched to the Curve was to have more internal memory. I don't have to be so picky about what 3rd party apps to have installed. The memory leaks with the Pearl took away my freedom as far as that goes. I liked the SureType on the Pearl, but the full QWERTY on the Curve is nice too. It comes down to personal preferrence. I suggest stopping by a store and messing around with the Curve, compare it to the Pearl, and go from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 09:44 AM
    I've got the curve and love it. The full qwerty keyboard is a plus also the I like the look of it.larger screen. I switched from the DG razor. I'm glad I did should have gotten the curve first. But now my daughter is cery excited ti inheirt a DG razor.
    06-06-08 10:00 AM
    Many many many threads already regarding this same question. Here is a recent one to check out...http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/pearl-v-s-curve-39706/
    06-06-08 10:22 AM
    I think its personal preference... I love my pearl and i wouldnt trade for the curve...maybe the bold... i like my friends curve and all but i think my pearl is good looking and sexy...
    06-06-08 10:23 AM
    Go ahead and look at some of the other threads that have discussed this topic. The information found in them is very useful. Here is something to think about, other than specs...

The pearl has a known memoury leak issue. When your memoury dips below a certain point, the phone will dump your call log and all messages. VERY irritating. However, the Curve has documented speaker issues as well. I would research both issues before making a decision.
    06-06-08 12:49 PM
    I made my switch to the curve just a few hours ago and I love it so far I'm just trying to get back in the groove of using a full qwerty...I really miss the suretype though lol

06-06-08 03:49 PM
    I have been thinking about getting the curve but have decided to stuck with the pearl. I have got used to the SureType and love the size so I can use it as my MP3 player too. I have heard the curve has speaker issues and the battery life is not as good. I will wait for the bold to go back to the full size keyboard.

06-06-08 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD