Is there a way to customize what applications are on your home screen? I really want my calendar to be one click away....

I'm a newbie, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
    03-12-08 07:41 AM
    From the home screen click on the menu button (next to the Send button) so that all the items appear. Highlight your calendar icon and hit the menu button again and select the "Move" option. You can then move it to the top of the list and that should make that icon show up on your home page.
    03-12-08 07:47 AM
    Yes, highlight the icon you want to move, hit the menu key and select move - move it to the top row as its these that show on homescreen then select move here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-08 07:51 AM
    Yep, the apps you want to show on your Home Screen are the first 5 (8 if using Dimension L Theme) on the Applications screen. Shuffle them on Applications Screen by using Menu>Move/Complete Move.
    03-12-08 07:52 AM
    Thanks!!!
    03-12-08 07:58 AM
    You could go into options>> screen/keyboard, and set one of the side convenience keys to bring up calendar. It's what I did.
    03-12-08 08:02 AM
    Yep, the apps you want to show on your Home Screen are the first 5 (8 if using Dimension L Theme) on the Applications screen. Shuffle them on Applications Screen by using Menu>Move/Complete Move.
    I use the BB Dimension Today theme, and can't seem to get this to work. It works with some of my other themes but not this one which has to be my favorite...lol...Any ideas???
    03-15-08 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD