I recently (less than a month ago) purchased a BB Pearl 8130 from Cellular South. The bluetooth will not work AT ALL! It will find other phones and headsets, etc. but will not pair with them. It will not transfer files, contacts, etc. It also will not work with ANY headset. I have tried with many of them. I have performed numerous battery pulls. Still nothing. Is there something else I could try or is the phone just defective? Please help.
    05-23-08 02:35 PM
    even though your finding the other phones are you able to connect with them? I was having problems with connecting for a while, but i figured that out and it seems to be pretty simple to send songs to my wifes pocket pc... audiovox 6700.... so maybe you should trade your phone in for a new one?
    05-23-08 02:42 PM
    When I do a search to transfer a ringtone, it finds the device, but it won't send. It shows "Sending Failed". On the Headsets, it appears to be paired, but it will never allow me to make or receive a call using the headset. I have tried the "LED indicator On" trick to no avail. I am afraid it is just a defective phone.
    05-23-08 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD