My kid has the 8110 pearl pink and the trac ball is screwd up you can do all the roll overs but when you find what you want you can't slect it because the push pad is messed up the locale AT&T store tells her it can't be fixed that she has to get a new phone but the don't offer the pink any more and there is none in there system that been referbed so they want her to buy the new and give them hers but wait if it can't be fixed then why do they want it so they can sell her a new one and the referb that one and sell it again. Does any one know of a way to fix this?
    12-20-09 10:01 AM
    Yeppers!

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 10:13 AM
    Thank you very much I will try this
    12-20-09 10:22 AM
    That sounds a little fishy to me!! Is she with At&t?? Has she had her phone less than a year?? If so then she can call the warrenty department and they will send her a new one. just let them know that the phone isnt working properly and the ball is messed up. At&t warrenty phone number is 1800-801-1101. Good luck!!
    12-21-09 03:50 PM
    Yes we our with AT&T and she has had the phone under two years and they will send her anoughter phone but her is the pink and they don't make that one any more they say so they want to send her a black one but she want the pick paid extra for because that what she wanted.
    12-21-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD