I have no data plan and is currently trying to sync my emails with my BB. Is this possible? So far i have tried the BB Desktop Software. Every time that I sync it would only do the address book and contacts, but not any emails. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    11-19-08 10:53 AM
    I don't think it's possible. You might be able to save the emails from your PC onto your Pearl, but there's no way you can receive emails without the data plan, not from what I know.
    11-19-08 12:56 PM
    I don't think it's possible. You might be able to save the emails from your PC onto your Pearl, but there's no way you can receive emails without the data plan, not from what I know.
    You are correct sir, the only way emails are able to get onto your berry is through push email, which is the blackberry data plan.

There is a third party app the will allow you to use your media card as a storage for msg.

The only other option is using your wap browser to log into the site......tmobile data plan is only 20.00 bucks i would take the plunge......you will love it

Welcome to the Crack
    11-19-08 01:43 PM
    So I can't even sync my office emails from my outlook to my BB with the desktop software?
    11-19-08 03:10 PM
    You could copy them to the phone but WTF? Why? T-mo has a unlimited email plan only for $10.
    11-19-08 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD