hi all
    i bought my wife a 8120 on orange p.y.g how can i change the browser from hotspot to internet. we can not use facebook and also how do i take all the orange crap off and put the proper bb software on it thanks
    09-03-09 01:55 PM
    you need to get in touch with orange customer service and get them to activate a bis bolt on to your acct for �5 a mth, then ask them to send you your service books, can take 24hrs for bis to activate with them mind... was a pain in the **** when i had to get mine done, took them 4 days to sort it but all is good now..
    09-04-09 03:35 AM
    Options / Advanced Options / Browser.

Highlight Default Browser Configuration and press the trackball. Select Hotspot Browser. You will be prompted to save the changes.

The software is identical to all other BlackBerrys with the exception of the carrier Theme. You can choose one of the default BlackBerry themes with Options / Themes.

You have likey noticed sevearl icons for services like Facebook. The can not be deleted, they they can be hidden from view.

The best way to deal with them is to create a new folder, move the service book icons to the new folder, then hide the new folder.
    09-04-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD