Ok, so I can add applications with the Desktop Application Loader, and I have Opera Mini installed but each time I try to download Weathereye or Viigo, (the only two I have attempted so far) I get this error message.

When I first connect, it says "the application Opera Mini has attempted to access a low-level network connection. Would you like to allow this?"

If I click no, here is what I get. "failed to connect to the internet"

If I click yes, it says Connecting... and then Processing... and I get the box with "start download". when I click Start Download, I get the following message, "The application Opera Mini is attempting to invoke the browser to view server4.operamini.com. Would you like to allow this?"

And if I click yes, the application sometimes suddenly closes completely. Other times, it goes to the "Download" box with Name, Version, Set APplication Permissions and all that. When I click "download", I get the message "download Failed". The details say "907 Invalid COD".

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
    And how do I download anythign OTA?

I am so frustrated!!!!!

I have tried battery pulls, re-installing Opera Mini, using the MediaNet Browser, (AT&T) and these things don't work.

Please, any suggestions are welcome!
    09-12-08 11:54 AM
    Well, it turns out that my carrier (AT&T) was to blame. I was signed up for a PDA plan rather than a BlackBerry plan, why that matters I have no idea. Easy fix!
    09-13-08 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD