I have both...but was wondering which one most of you use??

I tend to like the traditional browswer because I find most website seem easier to read. Although I was on TSN today to check on hockey trades, and I was glad I had mini.

Don't you find it frustrating to always have to "zoom-in" using mini?

I also have mini version 4.0...and when I go to clear cookies, it asked if I'm sure, but I have no way of saying yes!! Just a blank screen under the message. Any suggestions or ideas?
    02-26-08 07:26 PM
    I have both too. I tend to use the default browser most simply because when ever you click a link from email or whatever it automatically goes thru the default BB browser. I don't really have a preference which one I use.
    02-26-08 08:10 PM
    click on the menu button and you will get a list of options.
    02-26-08 08:37 PM
    I have both but I prefer the mini because it support frames. Sometimes it's easier to read/look at something this way.
    02-26-08 10:44 PM
    I agree I hate zooming in butit is easier to navigate some sites with mini. I also use both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-08 11:19 PM
    I like mini for sights that I'm familiar with like ebay but I use bb browser for news and sports.

02-26-08 11:21 PM
    I can not handle the zoom in zoom out that is mini... I used it on the pearl I did a test drive with for 1 week and hated it. Nothing against anyone, it's just not my thing

02-27-08 12:11 AM
    i just downloaded opera... & i'm already in love!
    02-27-08 12:30 AM
    depends, news and what not, i use the BB Browser.. odd sites i use opera.. or if i'm in a WiFi area, i use my Ipod Touch
    02-27-08 01:11 AM
    Good Points made here. I guess it really does depend on where I'm going.

I guess I'll have to be a "two-browser" kinda man...
    Last edited by cervoni; 02-27-08 at 07:18 AM.
    02-27-08 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD