Does anyone know how to get this to work? I have 8120 cant not get it to work!!!!
    06-25-08 06:53 AM
    You might need to change a few settings to do that go here

Options

Advanced

Applications

Highlight Opra mini

Hit menu select delete
    Problem solved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 07:12 AM
    So are ya telling me you don't like it???
    06-25-08 07:15 AM
    lol go to options, advanced options, then tcp, You'll need to contact your providor for the correct addy, but where it sais APN (for T-mo I put wap.voicestream.com) you will need to put a address from you carrier.. leave the username and password blank.
    06-25-08 08:42 AM
    Thanks for the help! It's working

06-25-08 08:49 AM
    Mine is wap voicestream, too. I'm pretty new to mobile browsing, Angi, but I've found the BlackBerry browser works real well for most sites because the good ones recognize you're on a mobile - and the others aren't too hard to move around in with the BB browser. I have kept Opera Mini for the one or two I need to enter data in - like my insurance co's website, but I use it less and less everyday as I get better.

If you haven't yet, make sure you go to wap.crackberry to put the link to this place on your desktop. It works great.

06-25-08 09:14 AM
    Mine is wap voicestream, too.
    Cause you'r T-mo too.... for future reference and or if this is read in the future.. Google APN and you carriers name ie: APN T-Mobile
    06-25-08 09:21 AM
    Got it, thanks

06-26-08 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD