Tried to download opera mini browser to my 8130 and it kept saying it couldn't. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you in advance.
    01-03-09 05:00 PM
    i have had the same problem trying today

i have 4.5OS
    01-03-09 05:18 PM
    Im on wap so I can't see if you have Verizon or not. But some people have said that OM doesn't work on Verizon 8130's. Otherwise when you go to download it when it gives you the list, go to a previous version and then download the one that doesn't have a certificate. It will give you a message saying the certificate is not trusted but just continue anyways it will download and should then work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 05:28 PM
    I made it that far, but wasn't sure if I should continue. It worked and didn't blow up my phone.Thanks for your help. Already addicted to my blackberry. lol
    Last edited by Tigers0612; 01-03-09 at 06:19 PM.
    01-03-09 05:59 PM
    That is my problem then. I tried the two with certificates then gave up. Thanks a ton.

01-03-09 09:02 PM
    No problem I had the same problem at one point in time and I understand just how frustrating it can be! But I'm glad that I could help!

01-03-09 10:59 PM
    GO into the authorizations before you download and change them all to allow. Then it will download.
    01-04-09 11:13 AM
    Im on wap so I can't see if you have Verizon or not. But some people have said that OM doesn't work on Verizon 8130's. Otherwise when you go to download it when it gives you the list, go to a previous version and then download the one that doesn't have a certificate. It will give you a message saying the certificate is not trusted but just continue anyways it will download and should then work!

i have verizon, and the same thing happened to me, it just wouldnt DL. so, like shawnsox said, just go down the list, one is bound to work, it did for me!! OM is pretty sweet!

good luck!!
    01-05-09 05:28 AM
    I am new to Blackberry and to this site, and I have been having this same problem. You all are great. Thank you for the help.
    01-05-09 09:54 PM
    I came across the same warning about the certificate when installing. I just continued the install. Haven't had any problems with it.

Not really sure I like it. Well I do because it's considerably faster, but you can't copy and paste urls or page content, and getting bookmarks from the bb browser is a real pain. Still worth the dl and checking it out.

What do you guys think of it?
    01-05-09 10:42 PM
    I came across the same warning about the certificate when installing. I just continued the install. Haven't had any problems with it.

Not really sure I like it. Well I do because it's considerably faster, but you can't copy and paste urls or page content, and getting bookmarks from the bb browser is a real pain. Still worth the dl and checking it out.

What do you guys think of it?
    it is faster at times! but i dont use it for much other than the CB WAP forums, i just find it easier to view the forums on it. Otherwise no there is no way to copy text which i feel is a downfall but i love it otherwise for the most part. and i too downloaded the version without the certificate but i have had that for over a year now and still haven't run into any issues! the main feature i like about OM is the fact that you can use the 2 and the 8 to scroll threw a page faster than just using the trackball.
    01-05-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD