What is the web site that I can tell my friend to go to so she can download mini 4 from her phone
    01-22-08 08:29 PM
    operamini.com using the phone's browser.
    01-22-08 10:47 PM
    I know i posted this on the verizon forum, but whenever i go to the site it tells me my "handset is not recognised" and then says something about a low and high memory version. Someone in that forum said to just download the High memory version.

Is it okay to just download the high memory version from the site even if it says, my device is not recognised??
    01-22-08 11:51 PM
    Yes it is it won't hurt anything.
    01-22-08 11:58 PM
    Just paranoid thats all lol...

You know how it is im sure. I could always just delete it if it does not work, but thanks for the quick reply.
    01-23-08 01:27 AM
    How do I get Opera Mini to my BB if the unit isn't hooking up with the web? Do I need to download BB Desktop software first in order to make the transfer?

I have tried sending Opera Mini from its website to the BB by SMS. Message was received, but I can't open it until my unit is operating. That can't happen since my default browser is set to WAP Internet browser and the unit won't let me change it. I must be overlooking something simple here.

Would one of you knowledgeable people tell me step by step what is needed?

Thanks very much.
    01-23-08 03:13 AM
    Finally downloaded opera mini. Initial thoughts are that its pretty cool and it obviously does things the stock browser can't but I was wondering what other people on here use it for.

For example: using the opera mini browser for non mobile sites etc?? Idk just wondering

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-08 10:33 PM
    That is IMO the most attractive advantage of Opera... its ability to render and present regular web pages, so there is no need to go to the mobile / wap sites.
    01-24-08 05:29 AM
    I definetly like the opera mini browser over the stock. It seems so much more intuitive then the stock browser and is just much more cooler.

And yes, even though it doesn't recogize the phone, download the high memory version.
    01-24-08 11:25 AM
    I have downloaded Opera Mini but when I click that button on my phone nothing happens. What am I doing Wrong
    01-28-08 04:57 PM
    everytime i start opera mini it asks for permission. how can i avoid it so i dont have to always give it permission?
    01-28-08 08:20 PM
    Hello,

I downloaded Opera Mini but every time I launch, it is "Installing" - supposed to click "accept" to get things started but there is no "Accept" I can click even after scrolling down all the way. Am I doing wrong?
    02-06-08 10:05 AM
    I'm having the same problem. When I bring up the menu from the agreement page I can choose "Accept", then when I do nothing happens!

I'm not even sure what opera mini is really supposed to be doing anyhow.
    02-07-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD