I have checked the profiles so many times, I'm driving myself crazy!! When I get an incoming call and the phone is in it's holser it vibrates only. It is set to be on medium in the holster, on Vibrate and Tone.

I have changed it back and forth and it only vibrates no matter what. I have also shut it off three times and tried again, with no luck. It doesn't matter who is calling it doesn't ring outloud no matter what.

I also have it on Normal. It ring just fine out of the holster.

Anyone else have this issue and can tell me how to resolve it??
    02-03-08 05:46 PM
    I went through a similiar problem before, make sure on the in the holser setting it isnt selected as being mute. I messed with the settings after I got the phone and never been able to get it to work right with the holster since, dont really use the holster anymore so I am not as anal as I was about it but it drove me insane when I was worried about it
    02-03-08 08:30 PM
    I checked and it's not on mute. Thanks!
    02-03-08 09:08 PM
    I had a very similar issue the other day and was driving myself crazy trying to figure it out! I finally took my own advice and pulled the battery. FIXED!!!

Good luck...
    02-03-08 10:13 PM
    I tried taking the battery out and it still won't ring in the holster...
    02-03-08 10:31 PM
    Try reducing the number of vibrations, or just tone only.
    02-04-08 05:38 AM
    I had the same issue, and I suspected that because I had the security feature (Options->Security Options->General Settings) set to lock on holster, the device was locking and that was causing the issue. Much to my dismay, it solved the issue, but when I rechecked the "lock on holster" option it worked as I had originally expected. What a frustrating 45 minutes, only to find that unselecting this option and reselecting it fixed the issue....

Hope it works for you guys....
    02-20-08 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD