So I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new pearl! I will NEVER go back to a conventional phone..i LOVE playing with phones and gadgets and stuff...but I am still new...and i have a few questions...

First I downloaded a few applications..then i had to bring the first pearl i had back..dont ask...it was a moment in the toilet....no turning back! So i was wondering if i can get these applications applied to this Pearl? I don" t want to pay for these items AGAIN!

Second...does the little LED ball change colors...i want it to and the xcolor event says that it's compatible but is it? PS I am a telus customer from Canada...

Then...do i need an email viewer? If i do it there a free one..or an inexpensive one that you recommend?

Now...this BB has a camera...so can i test these pics off? Like in a SMS message? I will be super disappointed if it doesn't.

Also...what are some cool applications..i keep seeing the same ones over and over. Like the streaming radio...or whatever. Girly ones???

So that's about all my questions for now...thanks for the help!

Later!!!
    Ang
    12-20-07 07:45 PM
    Welcome!
    To your questions...
    1.You should be able to go back and reload them. How did you do it the first place? Desktop Manager or OTA?
    2.The new Pearls do not have the multiple LEDs so you can not change the color.
    3.There is an email viewer built in. It will even open attachments. Not all but most of the common ones.
    4.If your network allows, you can send picture via MMS. SMS doesn't allow attachments.
    5.Tons of apps... Google, look on the forums here...etc...
    12-20-07 07:52 PM
    1. it depends on wht the applications are. It also depends on if they were registered to the device by the PIN. Many software makers will allow you to install the program on your new device.

2. LED under the Pearl doesn't change color on the new Pearls. It stinks but the LED is white only.

3. You don't need an email viewer, but it will make your email look nicer. I highly recommend empower email viewer. It is available via the crackberry.com store above.

4. I am not sure what you mean by "test these pics off". But I can send MMS messages on my 8130.

5. Check the crackberry store and click most popular. Also check out htp://beejive.com
    12-20-07 07:57 PM
    How do i compose a mms...under compose it only offers email or sms

Ps what is RIM

I'm guessing that is a pretty simple questions...just wondering! lol
    12-20-07 08:18 PM
    And...the applications I downloaded are from here...the ascendo fitness thing and the fast food calorie counter...i didnt use a pin they didnt ask...how would i track those guys down?

any ideas?
    12-20-07 08:24 PM
    In messages if you click menu, you should have the options:
    Compose email
    Compose PIN
    Place Call
    Compose SMS
    Compose MMS
    BlackBerry Messenger

Do you see these? Maybe your network doesn't support MMS.
    Try the Telus forum. They might have some answers.

RIM is who makes the BlackBerry!
    12-20-07 08:26 PM
    Ps what is RIM
    RIM is who makes the BlackBerry!
    To be a tad more specific: Research In Motion
    12-20-07 08:35 PM
    To be a tad more specific: Research In Motion
    Man... you're all over my stuff today!

"To be a tad more specific: Research In Motion" I knew that!
    12-20-07 08:38 PM
    Lol angela, gadgetgeek answered your question before you had a chance to type it.
    12-20-07 08:40 PM
    for the mms question - i had this and was *****d when i couldnt figure out how to send the darn mms and the guy @ the store didnt know either

eventually, i just set up my email with it and up popped the mms messaging and Browser application
    12-20-07 09:02 PM
    Man... you're all over my stuff today!

"To be a tad more specific: Research In Motion" I knew that!
    I have no doubts that you did, but betchya angela didn't.
    12-20-07 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD