Sprint TV: why oh why does that and only that application only refuse to play through headset? Sure it's a joke (more on that) but if I want to watch a few minutes of Comedy Central in the airport I sure would like it on headset.

"Sprint TV", right. Why don't they get honest and call it "Sprint Streaming Video With Lots Of Delays"?

Thanx for the advice, even if you advise me to go back to a stone-age cellphone
    04-24-08 01:52 PM
    What kind of headset? Bluetooth?
    04-24-08 02:04 PM
    Sprint TV: why oh why does that and only that application only refuse to play through headset? Sure it's a joke (more on that) but if I want to watch a few minutes of Comedy Central in the airport I sure would like it on headset.

"Sprint TV", right. Why don't they get honest and call it "Sprint Streaming Video With Lots Of Delays"?

Thanx for the advice, even if you advise me to go back to a stone-age cellphone

I don't get any delays on Sprint TV. Mine plays through the headset the Pearl came with, but it won't play through bluetooth.
    04-24-08 02:08 PM
    I'm trying to use it with the stock Pearl headset.

Also, Sprint Navigation (Telenav) won't come thru the headset. That'd be great if it did, since I could connect it to my car stereo and then hear it nice and loud when the GPS lady tells to turn around after I've disobeyed the mistaken routing.
    04-29-08 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD