I have a pearl 8130 and have had so many problems with it lately! I have a 4GB media card for it and have eight pictures and no music on it. For the past couple of days I haven't received any text messages and then today my phone doesn't ring, but it will say I have a missed call. Then when I go and check the call log there are no numbers in there. Usually when this happens I also don't receive and emails, but I am getting them just fine.
    Is my media card not big enough? I would think that 4GB would be plenty for what I have on it. It's getting really annoying not getting any messages though, and people don't realize that I'm not getting them until they ask why I didn't reply.
    So any help would be greatly appreciated!
    01-23-09 11:36 PM
    i'm pretty sure that calls, messages, voicemails, are all stored on the device memory...you have to go to options>status and look how much file free you have. The general rule of thumb is anything less than 12,00,000 will give you trouble....if it is less than that...go here --->http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    01-23-09 11:39 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    I just bot my Back Berry Bold, and I am having the same problem not recieving all of my text messages. I get most of them, but not all, pretty frustrated and I may end up returning it before my 30 days.

If anyone has any fixes to this problem that WE are having that would be great, other wise, I will be returning back to the I-Phone.
    01-29-09 03:49 PM
    Just take the battery out and put it back in. I have the same problem a nice hard reset and deleting of your messages every night or every morning should fix this. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 03:57 PM
    When I first got my BB in November, I had this issue constantly. They kept insisting that a soft reset was what needed to be done.

I was at the point that I was literally doing one to two of these resets a week when about a month ago I went back into the VZ store and asked if there was anything that could be fixed or what have you. Turns out I needed a software update. Since my Mac couldn't connect to my BB, they did it for me. Took about a half hour.

I haven't had a problem since.
    01-29-09 06:47 PM
    Thank you guys for the info, and I will give it a try.
    01-29-09 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD