I just bought a new Unlocked 8110 from AT&T on amazon a few days ago. I was searching for a notepad or tasks app on the blackberry and could not find anything. I clicked show all on my main screen and they did not show up and I also checked application loader from my desktop manager. Is there any way to download the core apps that come with the 8110. I just need a simple notepad or taks list and I don't feel like buying the $60 software app.

Thanks
    07-31-09 06:41 PM
    I just bought a new Unlocked 8110 from AT&T on amazon a few days ago. I was searching for a notepad or tasks app on the blackberry and could not find anything. I clicked show all on my main screen and they did not show up and I also checked application loader from my desktop manager. Is there any way to download the core apps that come with the 8110. I just need a simple notepad or taks list and I don't feel like buying the $60 software app.

Thanks
    Not sure what OS you have, but if you download the latest OS (or even reload your old OS)it should come up with all the old apps including tasks and memopad. I believe the latest OS for the 8110 is .161
    08-01-09 08:08 AM
    Thanks gus,

I guess I had the updated OS but i went to options on the blackberry website and i could reload the apps on there like you said.

Cheers
    08-01-09 01:55 PM
    thanks, this helped me too, except with 8120.
    08-02-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD