Ok, my daughter has a Blackberry Pearl 8110 from AT&T that she purchased used on Craigslist. I paid to get the phone unlocked to work with Tmobile, and it had been working perfectly fine until just recently.

She claims she didn't do anything to the phone, but all of a sudden she's not able to send or receive MMS messages. I have checked all the settings on the phone and they all seem to be right. When she tries to send a picture, this is the message she gets:

"No MMS service record, message cannot be sent. You will only be able to save draft."

She doesn't have the Blackberry service or data package. She just had unlimited text and MMS on the phone. We have already resent the service books, but she's still not able to send or receive MMS.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 12:17 PM
    no mms on cdma networks, sorry
    11-26-09 02:40 PM
    No MMS blackberry 8350 "No MMS service record, message cannot be sent. You will only be able to save draft."

please Can anyone help?
    11-26-09 04:38 PM
    no mms on cdma networks, sorry
    Ummm... if I'm not mistaken T-Mobile is GSM, not CDMA.

And as I stated in my first post, she was able to send and receive MMS with this phone on the T-Mobile network just fine up until a few days ago.

Anyone else?
    11-27-09 12:31 AM
    Well my sis bought a pearl off of craigslist too she had to call customer service and have them resend the service books and that worked. She's with Tmobile.
    11-28-09 11:41 PM
    Well my sis bought a pearl off of craigslist too she had to call customer service and have them resend the service books and that worked. She's with Tmobile.
    She probably has a Blackberry from T-Mobile right? The one my daughter has is an unlocked AT&T phone without the Blackberry data plan so I'm no sure if they'll be able to help, but I'll give that a try.
    11-29-09 11:52 AM
    Yes she has a t mobile BB its still worth a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD