I'm sure there's another thread on this, but the search function won't let me search for Go To .

I got a Blackberry Pearl (8130 from Verizon Wireless) yesterday and when I open the browser and push the Blackberry/menu button, there is no Go To option. The main screen is the one that asks to set up Email addresses, which I've already done.

Last night I was able to get on the Internet by going to the Recently Viewed Sites and using a site that the person who activated it at the store went to; however, I deleted the history (which shouldn't be a big problem?) and now I have no way to get on the Internet.

What's up with this? Am I just a totally confused Blackberry newbie or do I need to take it back to Verizon and get them to figure it out for me?

Thanks for your help in advance. I appreciate it.
    06-26-08 10:55 AM
    Welcome to CB. Is there not a globe on you applications screen. If so click on that.
    06-26-08 10:58 AM
    When you have the browser open, press menu, and close. Then reopen the browser and you should have go to back. This was caused because you didn't properly close the browser after you opened the shortcut to set up email.
    06-26-08 10:59 AM
    Amazing. I feel so dumb now. LOL

Thanks so much, sunkast & brothamoveson.
    06-26-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD