I just activated my 8130 yesterday, and I am very frustrated. There is a particular ringtone, that I MUST have. But my provider will not allow it. Can anyone please help? The only "download" I can find is for the Iphone ... but when I add through Roxio it has no sound on my BB, so I assume she doesn't play AAC?

Here is a link to the tone ... can anyone help me? PLEASE?

myxer.com/ringtone:360486/]Myxer :: Yes We Can 2
    06-20-08 03:56 PM
    Go to either Zedge.net or mobango.com for hard to find ringtones, SMS alerts, Etc...
    06-20-08 04:01 PM
    If you can dowload the audio to you computer you can use this sit to make a ringtone. Its easy and free!!

Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    06-20-08 04:08 PM
    If you can dowload the audio to you computer you can use this sit to make a ringtone. Its easy and free!!

Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    Thanks for the info.
    06-20-08 06:26 PM
    Yeah just make your own ringtones.
    06-20-08 06:31 PM
    this only works if it's already an MP3
    06-20-08 07:29 PM
    So I just had to think outside of my new pretty little white box ... thanks for your help. You guys are awesome. I am so excited to be a part of this forum
    06-20-08 08:01 PM
    So now that U thought outside the box what did U come up with as a working solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 06-22-08 at 06:21 PM.
    06-22-08 06:13 PM
    You can save the ringtone on your computer in any format, create a free account at Mobile17 ^^ :: Make your own Ringtones and Graphics... online, for free!, log on and enter all you information such as service provider, phone and so forth, use this website to upload the file, and you will be given a list of ways for them to send you the ringtone, choose email to me, once you are emailed the ringtone back it will be in the right format, now connect your 8130 to your computer via usb and use desktop manager to copy the file to your phone, when prompted choose copy with no conver.....
    06-23-08 11:07 AM
    So now that U thought outside the box what did U come up with as a working solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I made my own ringtone, rather than relying on the one I had previously used. I like it better anyway. I just felt hopeless because in the past, with my provider, this wasn't an option. I do have a new problem though. Why is it when I assign particular tones to individuals in my address book, they are so soft that I cannot hear them? My standard loud profile tone is fine regardless of the tone I use, but not for my individual contacts? I am baffled ...
    06-25-08 02:14 PM
    I have used the motorola phone tools to make ring tones. And I believe you can up the gain, volume on the ringtone. And it automatically converts it for your phone. Won't work on songs recorded over 320 bit rate. Something like that its been awhile since I used it. Good luck and welcome.
    06-25-08 02:28 PM
    I have used the motorola phone tools to make ring tones. And I believe you can up the gain, volume on the ringtone. And it automatically converts it for your phone. Won't work on songs recorded over 320 bit rate. Something like that its been awhile since I used it. Good luck and welcome.
    Thanks, the weird thing is, the tones are fine on the standard profile, just soft when used in the address book ...
    06-25-08 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD