I just realized I lost all my preinstalled ringtones when I upgraded to OS 4.5. I think I may know where the problem lies. I removed OS 4.3 from my harddrive, so the only OS loading on my phone is OS 4.5. I think it may be missing the module for the ring tones. Does anybody know (remember) which module that is and is it something that can be emailed? I don't want to download 4.3 just to pull one cod.

Is there an easier fix that I am missing?

Thanks
    09-02-08 09:20 AM
    T Also if vzw comes out with their OS and it has less bugs in it how will dm know that's what I want?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Um...I don't know what you want now...

Dm
    09-02-08 09:20 AM
    So far everything is still going great with the new OS 4.5!
    I tried a few things to remedy the crash and reboot when playing brick breaker with sound on. But so far, eventually, it manages to cack and reboot. I kept a log when it crashes and it's not memory related but rather something to do with volume sharing code specific to 4.5. We should start a new topic with this issue and see if we can't come up with a solution, unless it's just going to be plain stuck until a new OS release? Just my $0.02
    09-03-08 11:31 AM
    This is also true with pacman.
    As you probably found out. If you turn off sound, no more crash.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 11:36 AM
    I have Sprint BB 8130 and just upgraded to 4.5.0.56 from 4.3.

1. I cann't get emails to apear in HTML format.

2. When run streaming Audio or Video the Media Player stops plaing if you press any key while playing. The 4.3 was able to put the media player in the background or if I got an email or call it was able to continue after the call.
    Now I have to stay in the Media Player screen to play.
    Note: This only happens when you access media via browser. Running media in the BB works fine.

Any idea's.

Thanks,
    09-03-08 12:09 PM
    I loaded 4.5 on my 8130 a couple of days ago its running fine but i noticed a couple of my 3gp movies wont play
    09-11-08 09:38 PM
    Honestly, running this new OS for almost 3 weeks, and with some buggy crap with Doc to Go, I'm really not that impressed with this upgrade! The only thing that this has done is cause some new bugs...like when after taking a picture and you want to put it on your wallpaper, the feature for fill screen is now gone. You have to manually zoom and then set it. i guess that is not the end of the world and maybe not classified as a bug, however, there are indeed other issues that arise. I'm almost starting to consider rolling back. Anyone else with their thoughts?

Cheers!
    09-21-08 08:22 PM
    I have been running 4.5.0.77 for a few days, and it has cleared up several bugs I had with previous 4.5.0.* versions.
    09-24-08 08:38 AM
    Good to know, thanx bro
    10-30-08 04:24 PM
284 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD