Hello, everyone. I'm a new Pearl 8110 user and I have a problem with media manager that I have not been able to solve. On my media player, I have the usual category for Genre and underneath that group, a subgroup for Classical. however, whenever I click and drag new MP3s into this folder and convert media to MP3, it creates additional subfolders before I'm able to view the actual MP3 file. I just want all classical MP3s underneath the Classical folder. It appears this way on my actual media card when I view it through my computer but not when I view it on my Pearl or through Media Manager. Also, Media Manager will not allow me to get rid of these folders and make my own.

Does anyone have any advice? I would greatly appreciate it.
    09-22-08 11:50 PM
    Ditch Media Manager. Just enable Mass Storage Mode on your BB under the media card options and when you plug in your BB, it will be just like a USB drive that you can drag files to.
    09-22-08 11:53 PM
    Thank you, I'll try that. Will I still need Roxio to convert tracks from my CDs to MP3 files?
    09-22-08 11:57 PM
    09-23-08 12:05 AM
    Thank you. I'll try it that way. Will I still need Roxio to convert tracks from CDs to MP3s?
    09-23-08 12:13 AM
    Thank you very much much for your help. Sorry about the double post - I'm still getting the hang of all this.
    09-23-08 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD